Re: Hallå Stephen Birkett

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 21:46:03 -0500

> "And if you also invite me for a Turkey dinner I tell you more. "
>
> Ola Andersson

Hey! I would invite you for a Turkey dinner, but I think I heard our
governor, Jeb Someoneorother, is recruiting all citizens of this fine banana
republic state to count somethingorother - not sure what. We'll likely be
counting right on through Thanksgiving. Will you take a rain check (or a
recount check)?

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida