hard tuning Young Chang..reprise

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:06:55 EST

Matt, Blaine;
 One of the advantages of protec is that it does 'not' migrate as greatly as
does 3in1, Liquid Wrench, or WD-40.  In any case putting WD-40 on any part
around the action or pins/strings is 'probably' not a good idea. As a side
benefit Protek does 'not' stain as do two of the other lubricants mentioned.
In addition Protek is 'supposed' to "bond" to the surfaces it is applied to
and I have found that it really takes superflurous abundance greater than a
bountiful sufficiency :-) to get it to spread very far. In other words  being
sloppy putting it on.

  As with most 'stuff' we use, just because a little is 'good' don means dat
mo is better. But give it a try I think you will like what results you
get........... Take paper toweling with you to clean up any mess and kinda
soak up any excess laying around.
Jim Bryant (FL)