introducing myself

Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:21:50 +0100

Welcome to the throng Bud. Glad to have you aboard. You will of course excuse
us all for the next few weeks for being a bit too involved in the Florida and
general election comic-tragidy hour... it will pass and we will all get back to
piano chat and jibbing soon enough.

1947 eh ??? thats a lot of experience to share. GREAT !!...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.