Love and peace

Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:28:18 +0100

Thanks Ola... we got a lot of work cut out for us, and I do hope and
believe we will both grow for the effort.  Seems like sometimes a good
fight can make the best of friends.

As for free.... grin.. not exactly... I fully expect you to bust your butt
and at some time in the future repay me by passing on what you learn from
me, others you will be in contact with, and your experiences through the
years to the next guy with a good ear for music who comes along wanting to
learn. You have a lot of good qualities to make for a fine piano tech. Lets
see what we can do with those eh ??

Besides... we have this tremendous resource of friends and colleagues to
help just an email away... how can we loose ??

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.