Pinblock drilling machine Garrett Wade..

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 13:41:57 -0600

Your thoughts on this please?

Garrett Wade sells a 1/2 hp Hollow Chisel Mortiser that can be fitted
with a 3 jaw chuck drilling attachment. As  a small drill press the
Mortiser has a 4" stroke and could be easily mounted to a slide board
for pinblock drilling in the piano. Because of compact size I think it
could sit very close to the drilling area.

Garrett Wade's number: 1-800-221-2942 If you want a cat.

If anyone could send me a picture of a drill press set up. Please do..
Richard