..stability issue..

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:07:00 +0000

Hi Rook,

well this is always tough.  Sounds to me like itīs a little bit like "owner
ainīt be a'KNOWIN" situation.
Instruments go out of tune, and if itīs a matter of a few unisons making
people frustrated the piano simply needs more frequent tuning.

Iīd just tell him that since they have such ' high ' expectations (making
him look like heīs really something else as a piano owner and music lover)
theyīll simply have to have the instrument serviced more
frequently.  Remember, thereīs a reason why pianos are tuned for every
concert, and that reason is mainly unisons drifting (that is if itīs tuned
day after day).

If he doesnīt recognize the fact that YES, pianos do go out of tune, tell
him to get a keyboard :)

Best regards,

Kristinn

P.S. You must do very well with customer relations because many people
would have called another tuner because of things like these.