Unison Width - was stability issue

joegum joegum@webtv.net
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:10:27 -0500 (EST)

Mail message

<<<<<Yeah, good for you. Now newbie techs just building a business have
to wrastle with these beasts. I think it might be all your fault for
giving them their first tunings in the store and allowing them to be
sold (and just in case - ha, ha)!   ;-)
Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>>>>>>>             Terry,  Yeah, it's all my
fault.   <Grin>   I will say this though.....  I could not possibly have
gotten better ear training than I got by tuning all those Kimball
consoles.  (I won't even mention the Winters. Or the old Melodigrands.)
-Joe