My Thanksgivings wish! "about Fiasco"

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:42:04 -0600

It's time that each of us realize that the negative things we say about
the other political party will be received by at least half of the
people in this country as something stupid and without merit.

We must find things to say that provide some common ground for working
together.

I give you my pledge on this day of Thanksgivings to do just that.....
If you have to dig deep to do that, dig deep until you can..

I also pledge not to use this technical forum as a political sounding
board. This message is my exception.

Please!

Richard Oliver Snelson