transportation

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:57:42 +0200

I used to have an 83 VW golf manual, now have a Hyundai Elantra auto.
Bigger, newer, nicer car. Holds two tool boxes, plus two crates for stuff
and my toolcase in the boot (that's trunk to you US folks). Rear seats fold
down nicely if I want to put a grand action in there. The car presents a
good image.
Likes;Much prefer an auto.
different; nothing

Brian Lawson, RPT