transportation

ruud billenkamp rudyard@EURONET.NL
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 00:47:11 +0100

Hi drivinglist
I need a Ferrari F 50 for my EGO.

normally i drive A Citroen ZX.
it's a french car, that means comfortable and i can wear my HAT in that car,
very important too, because the roads are in very bad condition here in
Rotterdam.
once I carried the TOP of a Steinway O inside the car, applause, thank you,
big enough for me.

Grrrrreetings
Rudyard, Rotterdam "you need very good shock absorbing springs in here",
Holland.