A Floridian's 2 Cents (Off Topic)

PSFInc PSFInc@email.msn.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 18:25:54 -0500

To the 49 States,

It's about time that you got it straight.  Six months ago the citizens of
Florida under the age of 55 came together secretly and decided to hold the
other 49 states hostage by way of the upcoming election until such time that
you guys would stop sending all your old people down here to Florida to
retire. We've had enough of the slow driving in the left lane, the walking
for exercise in the malls till we can't get around and the stories of how
things are better up North!
Cooperate and we will release the outcome of the election.

    ;-)  Ed Mashburn