reply to Ilvedsen

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 11:06:22 +0100

Interesting post Dale Erwin... my experience echos yours as I am sure many
others does as well. I took a tip from Franz Mohr on these kind of hammers
while he was in Seattle a few years back, and found that three deep sticks
right down the throat of the crown almost always did the trick. One Big Fat
needle is all you need.

This had a habit of needed a repeat treatment after a few months. You could
beat the shoulders to death and nothing would happen, but these three deep
jabs at the crown did wonders.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.