Twangy pianos + stringing

Tony Caught caute@optusnet.com.au
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 20:45:14 +0930

Hi Jim

Yes the walkabout went smoothly enough, thanks to a 4 wheel drive with a
lock diff thingy.

One of the problems with getting older is that you have too many things to
remember. Some of my conversations that are in the last century seem to be a
long time ago and ones imagination can confuse the actual conversation with
the perceived conversation. But it still sounds just about right to me.

I guess we should be thankful that there are so many different gospel's
around so that we can all be right.

Tony Caught ICPTG
Australia
caute@optusnet.com.au

> Danged Tony! engineers do so many funny things with rebar (your Reo rods)
> that it would not surprise me to find out they have tried twisting them!
:-)