Twangy pianos + stringing

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 08:30:44 -0600

> Nothing fazes me anymore.  If
>you disagree, please just disagree and don't worry.  If I can still
>smile after I've listened to remarks like "If you have to come back
>again in six months and tune it all over again, you must not be a very
>good tuner!!!" for 21+
>yrs.   ( and still not need to be "committed", too) ...... well..... I
>can handle a good natured, spirited debate about string twisting.  I'm
>not so easily offended.  Though I do  hope I haven't given offense to
>you or anyone else with my prehistoric biases.    -Joe

Thanks Joe,

I glad you're not offended, because that certainly isn't my intent, and no,
you're not doing any harm whatsoever with the care taken in not twisting
and over pulling strings. Twisting strings still doesn't cause false beats
though. <G>

Hey, I often have to come back in six months too and re tune - sometimes
sooner. Guess I'm not a very good tuner either. Rats!

Ron N