HVLP

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 20:41:09 -0500

Dear List,
   Thank you to everyone who chimed in about their experiences with
HVLP. I am happy to say that I've reached a decision and purchased a
Accuspray 230. For the numbers guys among us it's a 3 stage with 7.2"
blades delivering 11/120 CFM at 6PSI. I got the local Sherwin Williams
guys to call in the rep (Accuspray is based in Cleveland) and give me  a
demo. I was impressed to say the least. Apparently this is a highly
sought after unit designed to be run 8-10 hrs. a day. Kind of overkill
for me but I always prefer to buy good stuff once as opposed to cheap
stuff many times. I was able to find a place on the WEB that sold it for
about $200 less than the local store with an upgrade to a better gun
too! I got the store to match the price and bought it from them. Seems
to me best of all worlds. Sure helped to do my homework. I'll have it in
my hot little debt ridden hands monday afternoon so I'll have to post
again after I play with it a bit.

Greg Newell