new chat time suggested

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 09:15:56 -0800

Hello, all.

Don Rose, Brian Lawson, John Ross, and I just had a Sunday morning chat
via the #pianotech in Starlink. (See John Musselwhite's posts for
instructions in getting onto Starlink.)

It seems like a better time for many of us, instead of Tuesday
and Thursday nights. For Brian in South Africa, for instance, it
was 6 p.m. on Sunday instead of 5 a.m. on a weekday morning.

The time we're presently considering is Sunday at 4 p.m. GMT,
which would be 8 a.m. Pacific Time or 11 a.m. eastern time.
Some of us will try to show up around then.

Regards,

Susan