restringing question

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 01:59:07 -0800

I see.  It's just a matter of personal preference -- I don't like my
monochords to extend above A13 or my bichords to hit C28.  :)  At the
lowest I like my bichords to hit G11 or F9 (C4 in a Bosendorfer Imperial --
don't know if it's like that) and I like the trichords to extend down to
C28, B27, or A#26 (some have them down to F21 or lower maybe -- I happen to
like the tone at A25 and down that you get with wound strings).