Steam revisited

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:38:35 -0500

Richard and List,
    I should have thought of this before. Try this link and look under the word
steam to that little yellow pot with a nozzle.
http://eureka.com/products/index.htm
It does come with a hose and different nozzles that will fit on the end of the
hose. Really cool if you ask me and it wasn't too expensive either. You can
probably see the accessories if there is a link to follow. Check it out. Hey, I
wonder if I could get commissions on this!?? Ha-ha-ha

Greg Newell