buying pianos off web??

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:19:20 -0800

"pianoquest" is currently "auctioning" off pianos on Ebay.com. I am very
suspicious of their business practices, and although they claim that their
pianos have no "reserve", i have reason to believe that there is "shill"
bidding going on, to drive the bid prices higher. I have no direct proof of
this; it's a gut feeling, and I have made many purchases on ebay. As they
say, buyer beware!

Terry Peterson
Associate Member PTG
Los Angeles, CA