Steingraeber

ruud billenkamp rudyard@EURONET.NL
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:55:10 +0100

Hello List, and Aurelien,

I tried this Roll system once, well, it's new, it works in a way. Another
regulating point. My fastest repetition is not fast enough for this system,
But, even without it isn't, (sorry me no Volodos).

Here is a description of the system;
The repetition facility (supplementary system): The rear felt roll pushes
against the slap rail: the repetition arm rise and descends accordingly. The
roll on the hammer shank supports the hammer and transmits repeated strikes.
(Patent No. 87810 035.3-2215-K&M Kummer Special double Echappement Suisse)
Well, don't copy.

Isn't that a Yamaha Action in that Steingraeber piano?

Regards, Rudyard, Holland