"Pedals" for Kristinn

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:18:49 +0000

Haiku for Maria

Arnelöf pedal fixer
casters are problematic
damn them

Of course itīs a problem with the casters and not the piano player, but
hey, you never know...
And as for damage to the actual contraption thingy thing, well, pianists
can destroy any kind of device on the piano, whether itīs too high, too
low, or just right.

"In space, no one can smell rotten eggs"

Kristinn