Rhodes Piano

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:37:16 -0700

Tim:  FWIW I have the tuning chart for a Rhodes piano in my posession
that gives offsets for each note of the instrument.  Of course that is
for tuning at A440.  If you would like it I could scan it and send as an
attachment.  I doubt that it will help you in regards to the tines being
designed for given frequencies though.  Let me know.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:12:55 EST Tuner1956@AOL.COM writes:
> Could someone explain the tuning procedure for tuning a Rhodes Piano?
> I have a customer that wants to use it in his band, but they tune a
> half step
> down. I was not sure that this would be possible since the are
> designed to be
> tuned at A440.  Any information would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Tim /PTG Associate

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.