Piano Player Systems damaging pianos?

N Luehrmann n_luehrmann@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:09:49 -0600

I regularly read and post messages at Piano World's Piano Forum:

http://www.paradise-web.com/plus/plus.mirage?who=pianosite

Someone posted recently a message saying they were trying to decide between
buying a Kohler and Campbell 5'1" with a Pianomation player system, or a
Wurlitzer 5'1" with a PianoDisc player system.

Some of the responses had the opinion that a player system would ruin those
pianos, or that they would be over-kill.  The following was my response:

http://www.paradise-web.com/plus/plus.mirage?who=pianosite&id=14300.9874356273766

This concerns me as I am interested in possibly getting a player system
installed in my new 6'8" Millennium Kohler & Campbell KFM-700S, but not if
it means it might damage my piano!  Perhaps some of you could shed some
light on this issue?

Nils Luehrmann