Problems with my "new" Dampp-Chaser Hygrometer

N Luehrmann n_luehrmann@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:13:36 -0600

UPDATE:

Damp-Chaser sent me a new unit and seems to be working just fine.  Does
anyone know if there is a way to calibrate these hyprometers?  I asked the
rep at DC, but she didn't know if they could or could not be calibrated.

Nils Luehrmann