Schaff buys American Piano Supply

Ken Gerler kenneth.gerler@prodigy.net
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 11:07:54 -0500

To all,  I have to agree on the negative side.  I guess if you were one of
the first customers, you got preferential treatment.  I had been a customer
of Tuners Supply from the beginning (1972) because they were the only ones
that responded to my correspondence when I got in the tuning business.  When
they sold out to APSCO, I tried getting a couple of catalogs and it took
several correspondences to finally convince them I wanted two catalogs.
Then some of the parts I ordered were poor quality.  Even though some of
their prices were better than Schaff, I got immediate response to my orders
from Schaff and immediate correction on bad or incorrectly filled orders.

Ken Gerler