Parts stock -

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 22:39:04 -0600

.  I guess my
>question to you is do you find you've got a lot of stuff that rarely gets
>used?  If not,then I'd say your well stocked for your situation and thats
>the key...
>
>David I.

Hi David,
              We do quite a lot of rebuilding, so we take advantage of
quantity discounts.
Key tops for instance,we get down to one set, then order a dozen. Having 2
retail stores, we keep a good stock of Baldwin and Yamaha parts for our own
use, plus supply the local techs.
It is a fine line of being able to provide fast service, and having money
tied up.
Roger
Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.