Aural?

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 08:53:49 +0200

And I think it has to do with the very obvious fact that machines have
absolutely no sense of perception and humans do. It is now, has always been,
and will always be the sentient being that has the ability to percieve and
appreciate a thing. Otherwise things simply have no meaning, have no
definition, simply exist without perspective.

Nothing quaint about it... simply a fact of life, and it has nothing to do
with a tuning fork, or whatever method you accomplish the task, it does
however prerequisite that you have the ability to sense and wonder over it. In
plain talk... if you cant hear a thing, their is no sense of its sound.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.