Parts stock - (was Schaff buys American Piano Supply)

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 08:36:34 -0700

At 12:59 AM 10/03/2000 -0600, you wrote:

>1 yd of under string/ bushing
> > felt at each thickness, about $250 Cnd. for each, soon adds up.
> > Come to think of it, felt products alone would be more than $2000.
> > Regards Roger
>I believe it is called string pillow. String pillow costs about $45.00 CDN!
>Bob Moffatt

I believe that Roger means a square yard of bulk
bushing cloth, the dense stuff with the white core,
and it does add up. I like to be able to cut my
own strips, though, for key bushing, and I keep
the three thicknesses on hand, to use as needed.

Affecting the question of how much to keep on hand
is how long one has to wait for deliveries, and
whether one has local suppliers. Saskatoon isn't
San Francisco.

Susan