Piano tilter search

Todd L Mapes foxmeadow@juno.com
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:56:31 -0500

List,

Awhile back I posted a question about a piano tilter, and decided to
order the portable piano tilter from APSCO that folds up really small.
Well, with my normal luck, it's on backorder, and per my discussion with
the APSCO rep, they currently do not have a supplier for the tilter.
That leaves me with the options of buying the big bulky one from Schaff,
waiting until APSCO can find a supplier, or looking for a used one.  Does
anyone have a used tilter of this type that they would part with?  Or
maybe you've seen or heard about one that's for sale?  Compact size is a
priority, so I really would prefer not to go with the collapsable one
that Schaff sells, as it is too long for my Jeep.

Todd L. Mapes
PTG Associate Member
Fort Smith, AR
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!