Piano Tilter Search

Todd L Mapes foxmeadow@juno.com
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 05:37:27 -0500

List,

In the thread of my first post comparing the various tilters, one of you
recommended getting a barrel tilter from an industrial supply company.
It just so happens that I got a catalog from Rand Material Handling
yesterday and they have a barrel tilter in there.  Whoever recommended
that the first time around, could you tell me where you got yours and
what you looked for?  The one in the Rand catalog looks compact, but I
don't think it folds up.

http://www.randmh.com/catalog-page/?C228   See bottom middle item - "two
handle drum cradle.

Todd L. Mapes