Piano Tilter Search

Tony Caught caute@optusnet.com.au
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 00:28:07 +0930

Hi Todd

I made one from a barrel tilter, that was a 44 gallon drum tilter.

works great except that in my opinion it is too low for repinning vertical
pianos on.

Sure that's how I have repinned many pianos but it should be higher.

I made mine wider for more balance and extended the handles.

Tony Caught ICPTG
Australia
caute@optusnet.com.au