Clean unisons

Linda Stråhle linda.laserbeam@home.se
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 18:57:53 +0200

Kristinn wrote:

What animal in Sweden shuts the heck up?
Tiger!

These are nice complaints, I hope you get a lot of them, but not too =
many.:)
What was his explanation?  And how did you see his point? Some people =
can=20
be such knowses-it-all.  I=B4m one of them :)

G=F3=F0a n=F3tt,

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjav=EDk, Island

Kristinn,

I am amazed by your fantasy, please come and visit in Zooweden and I =
will introduce to our famous tiger. B=F6sendorfer Imperial. We kidnapped =
him in Austria.

Efter att ha stemt basen, d=E5 tiger jag.

You asked me how I could see his point,
Well, the sound of the recording and I am beginning to realize how hard =
it is too do good pianosound recordings.
After thinking about this a day I am thinking about acoustics.
How big is the room compared to the size of the instrument, and how do =
they filter the pianosound?
The room is actually to small. But it is very well acoustically =
designed, and when you play on the piano ( this will be a weird =
explanation ) you have the sound all close around you. If it was a =
bigger room I think you wouldn't feel this direct fysical contact with =
the istrument. =20
Hmm, I have to go and study acoustics.

Now I 'll have to beam myself away..

Linda Str=E5hle=20