Studio piano tuning (was Clean Unisons)

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 23:06:35 +0000

To the gentleman from New York,

And boy, does one notice that when tuning for people like say Philip Page
a.k.a. Richard Clayderman :)
I tuned for him once, he played a 278cm Fazioli... BIG INSTRUMENT!
They had it CLOSED on the stage and had special mics inside the grand.
The tuning and unisons were great (I felt) but they sounded quite ripe when
coming through 3 meter tall speakers.

Bummer,

Kristinn