NPR Swedish fauna

Fri, 06 Oct 2000 08:43:06 +0200

Actually,,, you'd be suprised how many listees understand enough of the Nordic
Language set to be able to get a laugh out of these things. In any case.. like
everything else on this list if you dont get it, understand it, or like it... s'no
big deal. There's plenty of stuff for all... grin.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.