Steinway Upright

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 22:33:44 -0700

Ray,

I tuned a brand new one this week that I liked (model K - I wouldn't
even consider a 1098). It had a Renner action that needed some
regulating (no more tubular action rails), the tuning is tricky as it
always has been, good tone quality and a very responsive action. Pricey
but if cost is no object, you might suggest Bøsendorfer or Bechstein verticals.

Tom Cole