Clean unisons

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sun, 08 Oct 2000 11:37:44 -0400

Linda must tune to the best she can because if a poor tuning
is on the master it cannot be improved but with some
electronic wizardry the master can be adulterated in any
number of ways to get the "dirty" sound another wants.
Remastering is very common but you have to start with the
best you can get.

I am not sure what they did to me in Ohio, it has been so
many yeas I was there I have forgotten.  Here in Illinois I
am talking myself horse, while petting a couple of them
(horses that is) and showing how to bore and install a set
of hammers.  We had a nice gathering of about 13 techs here
yesterday and we discussed boring hammers, installing them,
installing and making dampers work, scaling and a few other
things.  They wore me out but I got a nice night's sleep and
I am ready to tackle the next shop project here.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

		Newton