Wurly Warranty Situation

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:05:20 -0400

Wow! Thanks for the info & opinions. Yes, they will be very helpful.

> Then seat all of the coils on the tuning pins.  This procedure was
> demonstrated at a PTG one-day seminar in St. Louis by Isaac
> Sadigursky.  Don Rose also told me about this procedure, and you can ask
me
> if you want to know more about it.

I'm-a-askin'! Is this something beyond using the little hammer tool to pull
the coils tight? Please explain. And, regarding the "Amazing new tool from
Don Manino" what is that? I will also be purchasing the leveling tools from
Joe Goss.

Thanks again for all your thoughts. Very, very helpful!

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com