Wurly Warranty Situation

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:26:19 -0500

>Good question. All I wanted to know was about some false beats. Geeeeezzzz.
>Besides, the deck (I think they called it a lid) doesn't look water-tight,
>and with that big cast iron thingee in them, they likely have way too much
>ballast and would probably sink!
>
>Terry Farrell

>> Forgive me, Ed and others, if I appear slightly confused by this thread.
>>
>> What do these type instruments have to do with Chinese flatbottomed ships
>> with a high poop and battened sails?
>>
>> Keith McGavern

Alright you guys, enough of this nonsense! Let's quit blathering on about
it and resolve the matter once and for all. Throw the sucker in the river
and find out! That'll tell the instrument from the junk, and yes, Dale, I'd
attend that class in Reno. I think a lake would work as well. No Keith, a
well probably wouldn't. <G> Besides, there's probably a local ordinance
against throwing junk down a well.

Oh, don't forget the camera.

Ron N