Wurly Warranty Situation

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:07:03 -0600

Hi Ron,
            Are we forgetting that we are piano tech's, think of this type
of unit as a source of extra income.
 I know of more than 1 or 2 Steinways that would have to keep the Wurlitzer
company in it's watery grave. <G>  Now I will go to purgatory for saying that.
 Hey Dale I'll do the class for free,  8 periods.
Roger

>Alright you guys, enough of this nonsense! Let's quit blathering on about
>it and resolve the matter once and for all. Throw the sucker in the river
>and find out! That'll tell the instrument from the junk, and yes, Dale, I'd
>attend that class in Reno. I think a lake would work as well. No Keith, a
>well probably wouldn't. <G> Besides, there's probably a local ordinance
>against throwing junk down a well.
>
>Oh, don't forget the camera.
>
>Ron N

Roger Jolly