separated back

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:21:19 EDT

There just comes a time when a piano wears out.  I would explain to the
customer that the piano is structurally damaged, probably beyond repair.
They need a new piano.  It's dead, Jim!

If they would like for you to attempt a resurrection, as this is not a
repair, then they can pay you for your time.  If the plate cracks during
your attempt then they still owe you for your time.

Remember, you are a piano technician, not a piano magician!

Carol Beigel, RPT

>From: Clyde Hollinger <cedel@supernet.com>
>To: pianotech@ptg.org
>Subject: separated back
>Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 06:51:32 -0400

If I recall correctly, it's a pretty little thing, a shame to