separated back

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:34:13 -0400

Carol,

Thanks for your response.  First, I am not Jim.  Second, I am puzzled by your
phrase "... as this is not a repair...."  Repairing a separated back
certainly seems like a repair to me.  Third, others have suggested that this
appears repairable.  From your response it sounds like you tried to repair a
separated back, without success.  Are you steering me clear of trying to fix
this?  I do want to know if I am about to get myself in trouble.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger