separated back

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:44:53 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/2000 2:45:09 PM, Carol wrote:

<<If he is going to play it, fine.>>
Yep I agree. :-)

<<"If he fixes it up
and sells it, it is one tremendous liability hanging over his head!">>

I am not too certain about the liability part, but could be.....as for the
Aluminum plate part...it is my opinion that it being aluminum is reason
enough to classify this puppy DOA, for resale. I have never been satisfied
with the stability of any of the aluminum plates I have had contact with
although others may have different mileages! :-)

 Wouldn't it be great if we had some kind of book, like the bluebook for
automobiles, that did not go into prices, but only dealt with the quality of
'all' of the various instruments we see? As well as whether they were worth
repair/refurbish/rebuild? Course we don't have anything like this because of
the widely diverging opinions out here but wouldn't it be nice if we did? :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)