separated back

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:22:30 EDT

You bring up an important point, captain!:) If he does acquire it, what is
he going to do with it?  If he is going to play it, fine.  If he fixes it up
and sells it, it is one tremendous liability hanging over his head!

Carol Beigel, RPT
Been there, done that, paid and paid and paid the consequences!