Unethical? Sure it is!

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:23:17 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/00 6:05:48 PM Central Daylight Time, JIMRPT@AOL.COM
writes:

<< <<tuned to standard
 pitch using the temperament considered unethical by some>>

 This ain't "sarcasm, it is a blatant untruth, worthy to have been spoken by
 Al Gore along with his inventing the internet.
 Jim Bryant (FL)

Honestly, Jim,
I wasn't thinking about you when I wrote that, I was thinking about all of
the *other* people who have called my tunings "unethical".  I've always been
an unethical tuner.  From my very beginnings here in Madison, merely making
such unmentionable things such as Kimball, Baldwin, Betsy Ross and Wurlitzer
spinets meet standard specifications and actually be *capable* of producing
music, brought the accusations of "unethical practices" from the "we only do
Steinways" clique.

I've enjoyed every minute of it.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin