Recent Petrof quality - NEED ANSWER SOON

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:31:10 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/00 6:13:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
BobDavis88@AOL.COM writes:

<< I have a customer who is considering the 7'9" Model II, and I would
 appreciate comments on specific technical or warranty/response problems you
 have had on CURRENT grands (let's say no more than three years old), or
 problems on older models related to durability.

 Thanks,
 Bob Davis

I have found the Petrof's delivered to my store to be in excllent shape. Most
need little or no prep work, other than tuning. I think your customer will be
very please with the Model II.

Willem Blees