Prop stick - Yamaha G1

Victor Belanger vbela@MIT.EDU
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:49:34 -0400

Hi Terry,

This was mentioned in the Journal in the Tech Tips a while ago.
My favorite plug is with a piece of leather. Cut a small piece the length
of the screw,  half to a fourth the diameter of the screw, put some glue in
the hole, grab your small tweezers, snuggly put the leather piece in, put
the item to be screwed back on, and screw it in until it gets pretty snug.

Sometimes I can tighten it very tight and call it a day. The leather with
the glue gets very hard, and will conform to the screw threads and stay
that way.
Hope this helps.

Victor Belanger
Somerville, MA