Capstan Relocation

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:24:05 -0500

>Yeah. Gotta pay the bills. Strictly salvage. Her husband (who is out of
>work) "rebuilt" the piano - did a yucky job refinishing it. I had given her
>an estimate a year ago to make the action function. Now she tells me she is
>going to sell it. I just know I will run into what Ron N. recently described
>when some luck soul call me and tells me they just bought the antique piano
>that I had rebuilt and the (*&(*@^#$(&@^# and the (*#&()*@#&$ don't work!
>And they think I shoud fix it. Oh, well. We will see.

Condolences on your upcoming adoption. I expect I'll be seeing on CNN real
soon now about what a nasty refinish job you did on that Brambach rebuild.
You wouldn't happen to have a couple of your competitors' business cards
lying around, would you? Maybe if you put 37 unregulated heater bars
underneath, it would shrink. "Can't be the one I did", you says, "That one
was bigger".

Ron N