tuning question

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:05:32 -0700

3 whole steps flat?  Wouldn't that be a string with no tension?  Jay, you
need to lower your expectations.  There is no fine tuning in this situation.
Always let the customer know that you are rough tuning and this is because
of their neglect.  Don't make it your problem.  You have accomplished a lot
just getting it up to pitch and sounding decent.  Set up the next
appointment for 3 months or so and then start thinking about "fine" tuning.

David I.