air hammers for stringing

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:05:19 EDT

Actually, you use an air wrench to wind the coils on the pin, then use an
air hammer to drive the pins.  Works great!

APSCO makes a heavy duty star tip for the wrench and I believe the air
hammer comes with a proper punch that you might want to hollow out a litte
for the tuning pins.  The tools you would buy at Sears or Trak Auto would be
good enough.

Carol Beigel