I simply do not agree, even after many years

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:22:04 +0200

> From: Billbrpt@AOL.COM
> Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:31:41 EDT
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Hey, It's ALL ET if you say so (was...)
>
> ET:  Believe in it or wander the earth in an endless quest for the truth and
> peace of mind.
>
> Bill Bremmer RPT
> Madison, Wisconsin

And that is why most people tune ET, because they do not want to wander the
earth in an endless quest for the truth and peace of mind, because they have
already found out that there can be no compromise unless we want to change
our concept of 'music'.

Antares

PS.
I have now tuned more than 40 000 piano's (just so you do not think that I
'just started')